Monday 8 September 2014

Simply these words, i am true, i am now, where is the easy path....


The last few weeks have been very up and down for me..

It seems that following your truth, your passion and your happiness isn't quite as easy as it sounds, or as it should be... not for me anyway. But then who said the truth would be easy. Well, actually, I did. I thought it would be.



The problem is there's a really big vision and it's really quite far away. And the thought of getting there is so overwhelming that I keep having the urge to completely change paths and do something different.

Then, at other times when I know what's going on and it's all figured out I get way too over-excited and want to do it all now! NOW.



I am a creative and I want to create everything! I want to be an artist, a producer, an adventurer, a marketing professional, a blogger, a writer, a designer. All now please yes.

It's really hard to know what to do first and how and when and where.

Where has been a big factor in my life recently. I've been very much a nomad living and working wherever jobs, life, boyfriend, family take me (not in that order necessarily).

A part of me thinks, who cares about the where, it's the what that matters and the why I do the what. Surely? But actually the where does matter because the where affects me more than I ever realise. 

I thrive off the things, the energies, the people around me. I cannot be in a negative, dark, sad, lonely environment. It simply isn't a viable option for my positive well being and nurturing of my soul. My soul needs love, needs positivity, needs clear and good light. 


It is what we all need and deserve. 

I deserve the best because I am. And so are you. So the where is important because the where is where i am.

I am light, happiness, nature, wellness, being, great, beautiful, magnificent, safe, I am.





------

Today this is what I feel:


I am really feeling Paolo Nutini's new song (yes don't judge me I love it.) In particular this part of it strikes a chord... 

                                   To those who can hear me, I say, do not despair.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed,
the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
The hate of men will pass, and dictators die,
and the power they took from the people will return to the people.
And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men –
machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!
You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men!
You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful,
to make this life a wonderful adventure
Let us use that power! 
Let us all unite! 

The film itself is just brilliant... (Note to self, don't watch if you're not in a positive mood.)





This is me, 
Natalia 
and I love you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment